The 9th International Urban Design Conference will be held at Hyatt Canberra from Monday 7 November to Wednesday 9 November 2016. With presenters from 7 countries including Australia, China, Denmark, Hong Kong, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States, this is an industry event you do not want to miss!
The conference program includes 9 keynote presenters, 80 stream and forum presenters, an Expert Panel discussion, along with two optional walking tours. Early Bird registration for the Conference will close Monday 26 September 2016, registration by this date will secure you a $100 discount.
Register for the 9th International Urban Design Conference HERE
2016 Keynote Speakers:
- Chris Johnson AM – CEO, Urban Taskforce Australia
- Catherine Caruana-McManus – Director, Giant Ideas
- Professor Graham Currie – Professor of Public Transport, Public Transport Research Group, Institute of Transport Studies, Monash University
- Professor Paul Burton – Founding Director, Cities Research Centre, Griffith University
- Dr Tim Williams – CEO, Committee of Sydney
- Ivan Motley – Founder, Id. the population experts
- Leanne Hodyl – Director, Hodyl & Co
- Professor Edward Blakely – Chair, Future Cities Collaborative The United States Centre University of Sydney
- Adam Beck – Executive Director Smart Cities Council Australia New Zealand
For further information on the 9th International Urban Design Conference please visit the Conference website.