Be inspired by innovations and projects that are transforming cities at the 9th International Urban Design Conference. With presenters from 7 countries including Australia, China, Denmark, Hong Kong, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States, this is an industry event you do not want to miss!
Being held at the Hyatt Canberra from the 7 – 9 November 2016, the conference program includes 9 keynote presenters, 80 stream and forum presenters, an Expert Panel discussion, along with two optional walking tours. Early Bird registration for the Conference will close Monday 26 September 2016, register by this date to secure your $100 discount.
Register for the 9th International Urban Design Conference HERE
2016 Program Topics:
- How to make a city smart?
- Sustainability in a smart city
- Urban design innovation for smart cities
- City Infrastructure
- Urban design opportunities in high density living areas
- Mixing up residential and commercial uses in inner cities
- Population change and livability
- Housing affordability
- Financing city development
- What future for car dependent cities like Canberra?
- Politics and city form: lessons learnt from the City of Canberra, and other Australian cities