Early Bird registration for the Conference will close Friday 2 October so make sure you have registered and paid by close of business 2 October 2015.
In 2014, this event sold out so you are encouraged to register at your earliest convenience to secure your seat.
This years’ theme titled Empowering Change: Transformative Innovations and Projects will focus on inspirational changes in urban environments. To view the conference program click here.
This years’ Conference streams to include:
- Building inclusive multicultural cities
- Eco cities
- Health & urban design
- Higher density urbanism
- Spatial / temporal changes in Chinese cities
- Rapid urban development in South East Asia, China & India
- Balancing the quick and slow formation of cities
- Using technology to change how cities work
- How will big data change the future of cities?
- Urban Design Practice
To secure your discounted delegate rate before early bird registration closes, please visit the conference website here.
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact the Conference Secretariat on +61 (07) 5502 2068 or email email@example.com