We are excited to have the Brisbane City Council confirmed as a major sponsor for this year’s event. Brisbane City Council is Australia’s largest local government authority and is undertaking a number of large urban regeneration and renewal projects. In addition to sponsorship, the council will be facilitating 3 study tours during the conference: Laneways, Urban Art and River Front Renewal.
This years’ Conference streams to include:
- Building inclusive multicultural cities
- Eco cities
- Health & urban design
- Higher density urbanism
- Spatial / temporal changes in Chinese cities
- Rapid urban development in South East Asia, China & India
- Balancing the quick and slow formation of cities
- Using technology to change how cities work
- How will big data change the future of cities?
- Urban Design Practice