Australia’s population is projected to increase by 60 per cent in the next 40 years, what impact will this have on our existing cities?
How will our new cities be conceived and our existing ones adapted, re-designed and managed.
The conference will focus on a variety of themes and topics:
- Demographic change
- Housing diversity and affordability
- Settlement patterns
- Infrastructure and sustainability in the “New” Australia
- Transport system requirements
- Energy efficient building design
- Effective governance and leadership
- Sustainable higher density development
- Renewable development
- Managing the carbon footprint of new and existing cities
- The future of public spaces
- Food and resource vulnerability
Visit the conference web site here.